As a VRSC player, I agree to abide by the following guidelines and understand that violations are subject to being removed from the team.
Respect for the Game, Club & Community
- I will do my best, work hard and have a positive attitude.
- I will learn the laws of the game and play with honor and dignity.
- I will help my parents and family understand the laws of the game, so they can watch and enjoy the game better.
- I will not get into arguments with opposing teams, players, parents or coaches.
- I will be properly equipped and on time for practices and games.
- I understand that I represent the Club in matches and tournaments and will not act in any way that is detrimental to my team or the Club.
Respect for my Team
- I will be a good teammate and will treat others as I would like to be treated.
- I will be gracious and humble in both victory and defeat.
- I will make every effort to attend all practices, events and games.
- I will update my availability promptly and accurately.
- I will not engage in, nor encourage, any behaviors or practices that would endanger the physical, emotional or mental well-being of any player.
- I will not use abusive, offensive or vulgar language.
- I understand the time, energy and effort put forth by my coaches and will respect and support them
Respect for the Referees
- I will not criticize referees or dispute their calls, and I understand there is zero tolerance for those who do.