Led by a team of highly credentialed and experienced coaches, our soccer development program aims to maximize the development of each individual player.
Maximize every Student-Athlete’s potential academically and athletically while creating a well- rounded respectable individual.
The player will become a “student of the game”. It’s more than just training, it’s a mentality–to strive for excellence.
- Individualized approach to player development.
- An individual player development plan (IPDP) will be created around your athlete’s needs as opposed to the team centric approach in a club environment.
- Progressive player development. Continue to work on the strengths as well as the weaknesses to ensure there are no gaps in development.
- Scientific approach to the physical development of your athlete in addition to technical development and biomechanical analysis.
- Manage training loads to maximize developmental output through technology and high level staff.
- Individualized tactical development that will be position specific, but also address roles of players in general form. Note: Specifics about team tactics will still be up to the athlete’s coach/club.
- Individual video analysis.
- Daily feedback and communication with players.
- Monthly progress reviews with players and parents.
- Communication with club coaches to speak about progress.
- GPS trackers: Training load management tools
- Playmetrics planning tool for sessions and review
- Video Recording: Track160 and VEO