Summer Multi-Sport Campsregister now
About the Camp
Our summer camps will not only be about learning, training and competing in a variety of sports (all the while having fun), but also it will be about encouraging valuable practices that will help campers become better athletes. This will culminate into a weekly Olympic-style competition on Fridays that we’re calling The Beast-A-Thon. We will conclude the week with our closing ceremonies from 2:30-3 pm, which we invite you to join.
Camps run weekly from June 12 to August 18th.
- Half Day Camp (9am-12pm) = $250 (camp shirt included)
- Full Day Camp (9am-3pm) = $350 (camp shirt included)
- Full Day Extended (8am-5pm) = $450 (camp shirt included)
- Extra Camp Shirt = $20
Mix and match between Multi-sport and Soccer Camps!
- GOLD package – Pick any 2 weeks and get 10% off.
- VIP package – Pick any 4 weeks and get 15% off, plus get a payment installment option.
- MVP package – Pick any 6 weeks and get 20% off, plus get a payment installment option.
Stack and save
- 10% Sibling Discount
- 10% Early Bird Discount before April 30th
- 8am – 9am: Check In/Team Building
- 9am-11am: Break into teams and learn/practice daily topic and sport
- 11am-12pm: Lunch/ Guided discussions
- 12pm Half-day camper pickup
- 12pm- 2:30pm: Break back into teams and play daily sport
- 230pm-3pm: End of day wrap up
- 3pm-4pm: Pickup/Free play
Required to Bring:
- Water bottle
- 2 snacks
- Sneakers are a must (cleats optional)
About the director
My name is Scott Morgan and I like long walks on the beach, romantic candle light dinners, and cuddling up with a good book. When I’m not striving for world peace I work at The VA Revolution Sportsplex as the current Camp Director. I have been at the Sportsplex for 5 years this summer and with Revolution since 2021. This will be my first year as the Camp Director but have worked hand-in-hand with the previous camps for the past 5 years. I will bring the experience and knowledge I’ve gained during those years to this year’s camp.